marketinglobally.com is owned and operated by Pandara Network S.L, located at Calle Manuel Tovar 42, 2º, 28034, Madrid, Spain, CIF:B87822581.
What information do we collect?
We have several services that require you to supply your personal information. For example, when contacting us, we will ask for contact details such as your name, email address and telephone number.
What do we do with the information we gather?
All of the information collected from the website is retained by Pandara Network S.L. We do not divulge any information to third parties outside of the company without prior consent from the website visitor.
Securing Your Data
Pandara Network S.L is committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. We follow strict policies and adhere to high standards of security when gathering personal information. Various firewall applications have been installed on our website to protect your personal information from being stolen, destroyed or divulged to third parties, unless you have given us permission to do the latter.
What do we collect?
Through the use of our contact form we collect the following information:
-name and job title
-contact information, including email address and phone number
-demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
-other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we do with this information?
In order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, we will require the aforementioned information. We may use the information for the following reasons:
– internal record keeping
– the improvement of our products and services
– using the email address which you have provided, we will periodically send you promotional emails regarding new products, special offers or other information that may be of interest to you
– to customize the website according to your interests
Cookies are files which can be placed in your computer’s hard drive once permission has been given. There are numerous benefits to having cookies placed on your hard drive. If you have accepted, cookies are used to identify you when you visit a particular site, as well as to analyze web traffic. At Pandara Network, traffic log cookies are used to identify the pages that are being used. From the data provided by these cookies, we can analyze web traffic and tailor our website to our customer’s needs. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
– Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to, page views, source and time spent on the website. The information is redacted and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics, we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
– Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to the submission of contact forms. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
– Facebook Advertising: We use Facebook advertising conversion tracking and retargeting pixels, which allows us to collect or receive information from your website and elsewhere on the internet and to use that information to provide measurement services and target advertising.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. We cannot therefore be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not receive physical products or cash directly in exchange for any reviews or posts. No one has ever paid or will ever pay us for reviews or posts to avoid any conflict of interest. We only promote the products and services that we trust. We always aim to give honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on topics or products that we write about and promote.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out at any time by writing to or emailing us via the contact page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that may be relevant to your indicated needs.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible at the address detailed below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How to opt out of cookies
Variations to the Policy
We reserve the right to alter and change information provided in this document at our own discretion and therefore this document should be regularly referred to for updates and variations.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, our contact details are as follows:
Pandara Network S.L.
Calle Manuel Tovar, 42, 2ª